What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information for our records:
- Title and name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information as relevant to your interactions with our products across various channels and mediums.
Statistical or amassed information that does not directly relate or spot a specific person, but it may be derived from Personal Information. We require these details to understand your needs, take the nexessary actions and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you about your report and feedback. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail as per your preference.
- We may use the information to customise the application or web portal according to your interests.
- To help the concerned organization or local governmental departments resolve your submitted report.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent an unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other organization. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.